Long Term Care
“Kindness is the sunshine in which virtue grows.” ~Robert Green Ingersoll
DIGNITY AND COMPASSION AT OUR LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES
It begins with a gentle pat of the hand in which a seed of trust is planted. Kingston employees take great pride in caring for people with dignity and compassion for an extended length of time. There is no greater reward in our labor than cultivating meaningful and fond relationships with our residents. We concentrate on creating a healthy and positive environment at our skilled nursing facilities that deliver peace of mind, safety, comfort and encouragement.
Choosing the right Long Term Care facility for your loved one
Long-term care facilities, sometimes referred to as nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities, provide care to patients who need help with physical or emotional needs over an extended period of time. The need for long-term care might be due to chronic disease management, terminal condition, illness, disability, loss of memory, or frailty of advanced age. The Kingston staff helps people to live as independently and safely as possible when they can no longer perform everyday activities on their own.
All Kingston skilled nursing facilities provide these services and more:
- Health care management and monitoring
- Help with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, dining, and toileting
- Mobility transfers (e.g. from bed to chair)
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Administering of Medication
- Engaging and meaningful activities
- Security and safety precautions
- Transportation for medical treatment (e.g. physician appointment, dialysis)