10/04/2017 – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – The healthcare industry is challenged with reducing readmissions and lengths of clinical stays, while still providing excellent patient care and satisfaction. These changes have strongly impacted how healthcare providers treat the chronic and acute respiratory patient. The experts in the greater Dayton area are focused on tackling these issues and embracing change with the 2017 Breathe Easy Conference on October 19th.
With a focus on understanding and embracing different treatment options for the respiratory patients, this conference hopes to update and advance the level of clinical awareness and preparedness with treatment for the respiratory patient in the greater Dayton region.
- Thursday, October 19 at 7:15 am – 12:15 pm
- Sinclair Community College Building 12, Conference Room 116
444 W. Third St, Dayton, OH 45402
- Brought to you by Kingston of Miamisburg and JNS Innovative Enhancements
- Guest speakers include: Shereen Bailey, RRT, NPS; Patrick Dunne, MEd, RRT, FAARC; Travis Grasely, MA, RRT, President of Ohio Society of Respiratory Care; DR. Jamie Yunger, MD & Nikki Wyatt-Sistrunk, BS, RRT
About Kingston: Kingston’s compassionate team is focused on delivering care that is relevant and genuine while providing Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation, Assisted Living, Independent Living and Memory Care services. Kingston’s respiratory specialists and skilled nursing team provides respiratory therapy services so patients with pulmonary diagnoses and related conditions can breathe easier, increase strength and build endurance.
To contact for more information:
- Nikki Wyatt-Sistrunk, BS, RRT